Tuesday, March 29, 2011

88/365

IMG_4223

IMG_4234

Resting up before the big trip....only 2 more days!!!

I'm hoping that I can keep posting to Tatyanna's site from Beijing but won't know until I get there. Blogspot blogs as well as sites like facebook and twitter are all banned. On previous trips I could still access my dashboard (in Mandarin) to write the post but once I pressed "publish" the entry disappeared to the other side of the great firewall that surrounds China. I have plan b and c in place so although it may take a few days to start posting from Beijing, I'm hopeful that I will be able to keep updating things here! I won't however, be able to read any of the 365's that I have been following. My morning coffee just won't be the same!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for you. Wish you a safe journey. I know I would be a nervous wreck so teach us, or at least me, how to remain calm! Again best wishes for success. The journey is the reward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for all of you!!! Tatyanna even looks excited and ready to go! I hope you can keep posting from there as well so we can all follow how she is doing. Safe trip and wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 days! Ahh!! I'm switching over to a hosted blog soon... so should you find yourself with time to fill, maybe it won't be banned :)

    So excited to watch how this journey unfolds for you all!

    ReplyDelete