Wednesday, March 23, 2011

82/365

greatgrandmaJ

I know it's not "flash back on the first", but I wanted to share an image taken this summer. This is how I will remember my grandma.....impeccable hair, stylish clothes (always accessorized) and a genuine smile for everyone. She was the epitome of class and grace and I'm fairly certain that she could hold her own with the queen herself.

While the prognosis is very bleak, we have been blessed with extra time. My dear grandma has been able to speak with us and although she is just a shadow of her former self, it does all of our hearts a world of good to be able to catch a glimpse of the woman we all love so very much.

The plan for the next few days is to keep her surrounded by love and uplifted in prayer while we wait to see what will transpire.

2 comments:

  1. She looks like such a sweet and kind woman. Keeping you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful lady-she looks so wise and full of love. Thank-you for sharing her story as well!

    ReplyDelete