Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365 Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto.......

I should not have typed that in as my post title as I can not, for the life of me, get the song out of my head now! Lexi has always been fascinated by all things robot so when her dad was shopping the other day and found several robot making kits he couldn't resist.

IMG_2034

IMG_2039

IMG_2057

At this point it occured to me that I do, in fact, have batteries in my speedlite and don't have to be shooting at ISO's of 3500. :)

IMG_2086 copy

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet moment! I'm a sucker for the moments captured of dads spending time with their kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word.... These robot pics are adorable. Cute pics with daddy too. Nice memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Love the one of the robots in the foreground and your daughter in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Looks like a fun activity and the photos are super sweet. Well done.

    ReplyDelete